The 3×30 minutes French class entry pack is a one-to-one session (individual class) and up to 4 learners. The 3 French test classes includes:
- 1st session class test (1×30 minutes) ;
- Assessment of your current French level ;
- Introduction to the learning program (methodologies, tools, deadlines).
- 2 x 30 minutes teaching sessions.
After the first session, Your online French teacher will send you a report. You will find on this analysis your needs, your goals and the program / methodologies recommended. Then after the two teaching sessions Elodie will send you the class reports and audio.
Afterwards, you will be able to choose the pack that suit your needs to continue your training. You can choose between different ones :
- Intensive pack (15 hours classes within 1 month)
- At your path (15 hours classes within 3 months)
- Professional training (5 hours classes of professional French)
- Practice French conversation daily (15 x 20 minutes random conversation)
Please note, all these packs go with class material (expect books), class reports and class audio.
Why choose Elodie?
Elodie is a pedagogical engineer specialized in language didactic and French as a foreign language professor. She teaches French since 2009 online or in-situ. She is happy to work in companies, in universities, private schools and in private “tutoring” classes all over the world.
Also, Elodie already prepared hundreds of students to pass successfully their exams or reach French fluency. From total beginner to advanced learners, from DELF A1 to C2, SAT or school / university tests, she works with her students to reach the best level. Elodie always get involve in the success of her alumni and find the best methodology to motivate them in learning French.